Piano Basics 2
This class is a continuation of Basics 1, learning more about reading and playing notes and rhythms.
Tuesdays 5:00 PM Sept 13- Nov 29
Minimum 3; Maximum 8
8 to adult
The Stiefel has 8 keyboards for students to use in class.
Students in both Basics 1 and 2 will need Bastien Primer Level: Theory, Technic, Piano, and Performance books (available online or at SM Hanson Music).
If you have questions about skill levels or books, please contact the instructor, firstname.lastname@example.org
- How to play three-note chords
- How to play eighth note and dotted quarter note rhythms
- How to apply dynamics to their piano playing
- How to read tempo markings
- How to play sharps and flats
- How to play eight-note scales